The purpose of The Independent Artist is to help us fulfill our mission by providing helpful and timely information to artists who market their work at art festivals throughout the nation.
• Frequency: The Independent Artist is published 2 times a year. Our next issue will be printed in November. Deadline for ads is November 13, 2014
• Print Version Distribution: Nation-wide to at least 10,000 festival artists. 400 are mailed directly to members and the remainder are placed directly into the hands of festival artists by our volunteers. The more advertisers we get the greater our print distribution.
• Online Version Distribution: Once The Independent Artist has been delivered to our members, we post the paper as a pdf on our website. Non-member artists are notified of the online version through the print version, press releases and an opt-in email notification process. Advertising in the online version is INCLUDED in the price of the print advertisement, unlike some other publications that charge extra for this perk. View our most recent issue.
• Frequent Advertiser Discount: Maximize your advertising dollar by signing up for 2 or more issues! See our rate sheet.
• View the advertising rates here.
If you have questions about advertising in The Independent Artist or wish to reserve your space, please contact .